Accounts Receivable ClerkWednesday, 25 April 2012
is offering the position of Accounts Recievable Clerk to a qualified applicant.
The successful candidate will have experience in accounts receivable or other general accounting duties.
This position maintains all payment records. Candidates need to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the accounting field. Primary responsibility will be to assist in accounts receivables activities.
These activities include but are not limited to:
1. Assist accounts receivable manager.
2. Run credit cards.
3. Post deposit, wires, ACH and credit cards to accounts receivable.
4. Issue credits for warehouse one and two.
5. Process Sales Tax.
6. Electronic Invoicing.
7. Setting up credit for customers.
8. Scan Documents.
9. Prepare invoices by adding shipping charges and changing status.
Please contact Kimray’s front desk to apply