Fluidwell Launches Flow Monitor / Totalizer with HART CommunicationWednesday, 07 January 2015
VEGHEL (NL) - Fluidwell launches the F018 Flow Monitor / Totalizer with fully integrated HART 7 Communication.
The robust F018 is equipped with a digital output and a galvanically isolated analog output according to the linearized flow rate. It has exactly the same user-friendly configuration menu and operating structure as all Fluidwell products. Know one, know them all!
New added value
“HART communication is one of the most popular industrial protocols today, due to the wide installed base of 4 - 20mA systems throughout the world” says Eric Rath, General Manager of the Fluidwell Group in the Netherlands. “The new F018 with HART offers a reliable solution for applications where you want to benefit from the digital communication with intelligent field devices over existing analog loops. Save time, cost and aggravation with the simple configuration, setup and troubleshooting. Optimize your process by transmitting the accurate measurement values to your smart control / monitoring systems. Reduce maintenance cost by easy problem solving with continuous diagnostics.”
Fundamental to the development of the F018 flow rate monitor / totalizer with HART is the demand from our customers. Within tenders, HART communication is often a primary condition. Added to our knowledge in hazardous area applications we designed the F018 to be available as Intrinsically Safe. We can now provide our customers a reliable product that fulfills to these primary conditions and it is robust and user-friendly.
Within a short time, we will launch the explosion proof E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizer with HART Communication. When it comes to ease of use and high performance products in hazardous area flow applications, you got to have a Fluidwell!
So rugged, you can even stand on it
The F018 has all the benefits of the global proven F-Series. Programming and installation can be done by your own crew, with the easy menu-driven structure. The IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure is so rugged, you can even stand on it! It is resistant to harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmospheres, temperatures of-40°C (-40°F) to +80°C (+178°F) without the need of expensive protective cabinets.
The F018 with its specific Device Description (DD) has been successfully validated by the HART Communication Foundation, thus meeting the requirements to be officially: “HART REGISTERED”. This guarantees it will operate hassle free with all registered DD enabled host systems. “The specific DD allows access to every single menu setting. Fluidwell raises the user-friendly configuration to a new level!”, Eric adds.
- Smart communication over existing, installed base 4 - 20 mA analog instrumentation loops.
- Intrinsically Safe available: ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications. FM and CSA are pending.
- Officially “HART REGISTERED” by the HART Communication Foundation.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and aggravation. Know one, know them all!
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it! Resistant to harsh weather conditions (rain, snow, salty atmospheres, temperatures
- of -40°C/-40°F to +80°C/+178°F).
- A variety of mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly to flowmeter sensors!
- Save time, cost and aggravation with simple configuration by using the HART communication protocol.
- Optimize your process by transmitting the accurate measurement values to your smart control / monitoring systems.
- Reduce maintenance cost by easy problem solving with continuous diagnostics.